At ENG Lending we’ve learned that the right people are important to success. The difference between a good company and a great one can be measured by the quality of the people who work there.
At ENG, we are always looking for the right people to join our growing enterprise. We invite every new associate to help us build for the future.
ENG Lending is currently looking for loan officers, branch managers and existing mortgage groups to join us in the western region.
We have had great success in the region this year and we are looking for quality people that are interested in a positive career move.
- Lends in all 50 states with NMLS registration only – NO state requirement or CE
- High quality Local Underwriting and Funding – Located in Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Fannie-approved Seller/Servicer (brokering allowed)
- Fair and aggressive compensation plans customized to your market
Mortgage Loan Officer
Mortgage Branch Manager
Why ENG Lending?
- Fair and aggressive compensation – compare us and see for yourself
- Lends in all 50 states with NLMS registration only
- Easy boarding process
- Fannie Seller/Servicer approved (brokering allowed)
- High quality, local operations
- Internal training support
- Scenario desk available for guideline assistance
- Leads available to supplement your existing business
- Loan Decisions (NYLX) Pricing Engine for best execution pricing
- Electronic Disclosures
- Internal Funding
- Ownership by state-chartered bank allows for state licensing exemption (this does apply to Washington as well)
- Full management support to express your needs and opinions
- Branch and individual websites with online applications and electronic notifications
- Benefits/401k available
- Jumbo programs available
- Affordable lender fees
- 58 offices in 22 states
- Check out our 5 Star Bank Rating
- ENG Expansion Announcement
Thank you for your consideration in ENG Lending. We look forward to talking with you.
Or you can send your resume to: email@example.com or via FAX to (888) 675-0321 or mail to:
Attn: Jason Hillman
Two Centerpointe Drive Suite #500
Lake Oswego, OR 97035